Monday, March 01, 2010

New playlist

The playlist from two weeks ago:

Go Tell the Woman by Grinderman
Am I the Manager or Am I Not? by Centro-Matic
Annie & Me by Steve Wynn
Twilight Distillery by Minus 5
Come Back from San Francisco by Magnetic Fields
Sukie in the Graveyard by Belle Sebastian
Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken by Camera Obscura
The Seed by Cody Chesnutt
Treat Me Like Your Mother by the Dead Weather
Resonate With Me by United States Three
The Wait by Built to Spill
Remain Yr Strange by Superdrag
Hanging on the Telephone by Blondie
In the Dreamlife You Need a Rubber Soul by The Clean
A Whole Lot Better by Brendon Benson
June Salutes You! by Guided by Voices
Do It Better by Imperial Teen
Broadripple Nightclubs by Gentleman Caller
To Go Home by M. Ward
Stop Thinking by Mysteries of Life
I Turn My Camera On by Spoon
Beulah, You Rock by Born Again Floozies

No comments: