Saturday, March 21, 2009

Emusic Selections

Downloaded my Emusic selections for the month today:

Robyn Hitchcock - Goodnight Oslo
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Willie and the Wheel - Willie & Asleep at the Wheel do Bob Wills
M. Ward - Hold Time
Volcano Suns - All Night Lotus Party(reissue)

Can't wait to get into these. I had a bit of buying spree the other night at Luna:

Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson- Rattlin' Bones (the Buddy & Julie Miller of Australia)
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Dig Lazarus Dig
Felice Brothers - s/t on vinyl !!!!
Levon Helm - Dirt Farmer on vinyl !!!!

I also downloaded Robbie Fulks' new digital only release 50vc. Doberman (don't know what that means) except that it is 50 new RF songs!! While I'm talking RF, check out his new website. He has been blogging about once a week.

I guess that's a lot of new listening for the next month.

No comments: